From now on, when someone pisses me off...I will wish they come back as a 6 month olds' onesie. I mean seriously, in what other circumstance would someone get crapped on 2 times per day. Minimum. It's amazing how when you become a parent, it no longer phases you to get other peoples bodily fluids on you. Just the other day I was 'baby wearing' and something dripped on my arm. I actually thought to myself..."I wonder if that is snot, drool or puke", but I didn't bother to check. (For the record, it was drool.)
My husband is in IT, however, I think he has a hankering to moonlight as a busboy. No matter what I lie down, he puts the dish, cup, spoon in the dishwasher. I had a glass of Diet Pepsi on the table last weekend, he walked by and dumped it down the sink because 'he thought I was done with it'. I was baking tonight and spooning batter into muffin pans using two spoons. In between two batches I laid the spoons down. When I came back...gone. He didn't know I was still baking. Sure. Psycho. This apparently is a long time compulsion with him. His mother told me once that when he was a little boy he would pick up the dirty dishes in her living room and hide them under the couch. He just does not like dishes out. (As I'm writing this, my dirty banana muffin dish is next to me. He is feeding the baby. I know it kills him that he can't get up and put it in the dishwasher. Ha. Ha.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment